Cpc Chill Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cpc Chill Place

A place where everyone can chill

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Hideout!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKid
Admin
Admin
KrazyKid

Points Power : 5485

Ninja Hideout! Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Hideout!   Ninja Hideout! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Quote :
Hello Penguins!

We've seen so many of you having fun hanging out with your ninja buddies in the Ninja Hideout - There have been a lot of Cloud Waves happening before penguins disappear, so I know that tons of you already have the new item from the Martial Artworks catalog! It might be fun to try out your new ability all over the island, and to show other penguins the way of the ninja...

In Other News: Some of you have asked about a visit from Sensei on the Spanish servers, and we wanted to let you know that he just couldn't make it there for this first visit. He'll be making more appearances in the future. In the meantime, we'd really love to hear what you think about the new Cloud Wave ability!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on July 04 2009 09:22
I love the new item They are awesome!What do you think of the new cloud wave ability?
Back to top Go down
jmaster
jmaster

Points Power : 5447

Ninja Hideout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Hideout!   Ninja Hideout! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm

That cloud item is awesome! i play with it like i was born with it!
Back to top Go down

Ninja Hideout!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cpc Chill Place :: Club Penguin General :: Clubpenguin Discussion-
Jump to: