Cpc Chill Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cpc Chill Place

A place where everyone can chill

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to take a screenshot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky308
Lucky308

Points Power : 5417

How to take a screenshot Empty
PostSubject: How to take a screenshot   How to take a screenshot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 am

Hello, Lucky308 here and today i am going to show you, how to take a screenshot.
Ok you will see a button on your keyboard that says "Print Scr" it's on the right of the "F12" button and above the "Insert" button now find something that you wanna screenshot, press the "Print Scr" button then it catches the image and puts in on paint, Open your "Programs" and pull out the program called "Paint" then go to the top and click on "Edit" then click "paste" the image will come on and you can do all the little things to it you want, then save it to your computer by going to "file" then go to "save picture as" then it should be on your computer and then go to Tinypic.com or Photobucket.com it doesn't matter which one it's the same then upload the picture to the website, you can do all sorts of things to it like put text on it or crop it,resize it, all sorts then when your done, get the code for it and paste it on a website you want.

and that is how to take a screenshot =)
-Lucky308
Back to top Go down
https://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l433/Lucky308_photos/
jmaster
jmaster

Points Power : 5419

PostSubject: Re: How to take a screenshot   How to take a screenshot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm

cool! i always wanted to know how to take a screen shot! thanks!
Back to top Go down
KrazyKid
Admin
Admin
KrazyKid

Points Power : 5457

PostSubject: Re: How to take a screenshot   How to take a screenshot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

Wow,I never knew how to do that! Now I can take pics! Thanks lucky309 for the awesome thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to take a screenshot   How to take a screenshot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to take a screenshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cpc Chill Place :: Noob Forum :: Tutorial Forum-
Jump to: